*· Onsite school for those of you returning to school will start April 5th. That’s this coming Monday! Only students with parents who filled out the district survey can come back on campus.
· Onsite school and virtual school will be on the same schedule. Start time is 7:40 and end time is 2:35
· The 7th and 8th grade students returning to school on the 5th of April will come to school two days a week every week. 7th graders will come on Monday and Tuesday and 8th graders will come on Wednesday and Thursday.
· 6th graders coming to school will come every day.
· Drop off for students being driven by family to school is in front of the flagpole. If you walk to school, you will come in the front door by the flagpole. You can arrive to school at 7:10.
· Stay socially distanced and wear a mask at all times.
· Don’t bring your Chromebook to school.
· Keep checking your school email for updates.
Bring a great attitude and a kind spirit. Have a lot of HOPE. Your future is bright and CDJHS is here for you!*
*Parents, if you are having hotspot issues, please contact Cellular One. Their customer service number is (877) 235-5170.*
Please leave a voicemail and/or email for service. Please send Mr. Ball an email if your message is not returned within one business day. Great customer service is our goal.
Welcome to Canyon Day Junior High! Home of the Rough Riders!
The office is open by appointment.
Here is our contact information:
Gerad Ball: Principal 358-5757, email@example.com
Marie Putman: Assistant Principal 358-5755, Marie.Putman@WUSD.US
Crystal Thompson: Secretary 358-5754, Crystal.Thompson@wusd.us
Cathy Tate: Attendance/Registrar/Scheduling Co-Ordinator 358-5753, Cathy.Tate@WUSD.US
Alivia Alekay: Counselor, 358-3029, AALEKAY@WUSD.US
Vania Gushoney: Dropout Prevention 358-5802 Vania.Gushoney@WUSD.US
We are answering messages daily.
Below you will find the weekly schedule for students. Please note: Friday is a half day, so the schedule is different
6th Grade Mondy-Thursday Schedule
7th and 8th Monday-Thursday Grade Schedule
6th (7-8) 11:10-11:45
6th (6) 11:30-12:05
How to Contact Us
Whiteriver Unified School District #20
PO Box 190
Whiteriver, AZ 85941
Phone: (928) 358-5800
Fax: (928) 358-5801
959 South Chief Avenue,
Whiteriver, AZ 85941
Whiteriver Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Section 504, and Americans With Disabilities Act may be referred to Superintendent Office, 959 South Chief Avenue (PO Box 190), Whiteriver, Arizona 85941, (928) 358-5800, or to the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Denver, Colorado 80204. Click here to learn more.
Copyright © 2016 - Whiteriver USD. All rights reserved.