Temperature checks and a health questionnaire are required when staff and visitors arrive on campus. Please report directly to the health office upon arrival.
Masks to be worn at all times;
Frequent hand washing;
Campus is closed to the public. Staff members are available by appointment.
Summer office hours are 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Closed on Fridays.
ABC Daycare is open on a limited basis, call (928) 358-5715 for information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope you are all safe and healthy!
College and Career Information
Whiteriver Merit Pages
AHS Book Club Facebook Page
Freshmen Orientation-Tuesday July 20, 2021
Session 1 @ 9:00 a.m. and Session 2 @ 1:00 p.m.
Sophomore Orientation-Thursday July 22, 2021
Back to School Night for ALL students Thursday August 5, 2021
3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
First Day of School-Monday August
1st period starts at
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open!
Registration is to be completed online via the Tyler SIS Parent Portal. Stop by the school for assistance or to request a paper registration packet.
Documents needed for incoming freshmen and new students:
Required documentation can be dropped off at the front office or faxed to (928) 358-5691 ATTN: Joelle Walker.
ALL students must complete the registration process.
For more information contact Joelle Walker at (928) 358-5690 or email@example.com
Return to In-Person Learning
Entire plan is available on the
WUSD Current Phase: Phase 3
summer program with limited
Phase 3 for AHS
Chromebook and Hotspot Return
All school issued Chromebooks, hotspots and power cords must be returned to the school to avoid being charged for the devices. If your child has not returned borrowed devices please do asap.
August PAC Meeting
Thursday 8/26/21 @ 5:30 p.m.
Agenda Items Include:
New physicals are needed for the 2021-2022 school year.
Alchesay High School safety guidelines for summer athletic activities:
1. All athletes and coaches will be required to show proof of full vaccination. The school Health Aid will document vaccination in Tyler SIS.
2. Masks will not be required during open gym as per the CDC fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask however they will be required during travel, and contests and/or direct contact with individuals whom may not be fully vaccinated.
3. Regular weekly testing will be available for all athletes and coaches. Facilities will be closed to the public to ensure all present (coaches and athletes) are fully vaccinated.
4. Athletes and coaches will wash their hands before and after open gym.
5. Equipment will be clean and disinfected after each use.
6. Athletes will provide their own water bottles; water bottles are not to be shared.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available.
It is the coach’s responsibility to ensure that all guidelines are followed. Please remember that these precautions are in place to protect our students, families and community.
How to Contact Us
Whiteriver Unified School District #20
PO Box 190
Whiteriver, AZ 85941
Phone: (928) 358-5800
Fax: (928) 358-5801
959 South Chief Avenue,
Whiteriver, AZ 85941
Whiteriver Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Section 504, and Americans With Disabilities Act may be referred to Superintendent Office, 959 South Chief Avenue (PO Box 190), Whiteriver, Arizona 85941, (928) 358-5800, or to the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Denver, Colorado 80204. Click here to learn more.
Copyright © 2016 - Whiteriver USD. All rights reserved.